Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Happy Heart Day!

Yay! Valentine's Day! I love this day! It's a good excuse to tell those you love that you love them and to celebrate love!
Easton was supposed to make a box for preschool for his Valentines. I was gone so Shawn was in charge of helping him. It turned out great!
I thought it might be cheaper to buy a big bag of popcorn and have the kids fill bags of popcorn for their valentines. I don't think it ended up being cheaper but they turned out cute.
Easton's haul!
Grandma Davis sent the kids Valentines. They were cute scratch-art cards. Sadie got right on hers!
I helped in Cambee's class party. I was in charge of a game. We did Do You Love Your Neighbor. It was perfect for this age and most of them hadn't played it before. It was a hit!
Sadie's box that she did herself. She insisted on covering it with puppy pictures. Ella had to photobomb.
Cambree is obsessed the The Flash so she made a simple box with that theme.
Cupid's Cafe came back this year. So the kids didn't know what they were ordering and we filled their orders and most of them didn't get a plate until the very end! Brinley did most of it right. I don't know how she did it!
Shawn and I went out later for our date...dinner and a movie, like usual. It was a fun few days!

No comments: