Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Caden's 1st Birthday-Monster Bash

I had so much to do before Shawn and I were leaving for Hawaii in a week but I couldn't NOT throw a party for my little guy even though Shawn reminded me over and over that he wouldn't remember it! It was pretty low-key as far as who we invited. Just family. My siblings and parents came and Shawn's sister Lynnette came too. Shawn helped out a lot with the party. I couldn't have done what I did without him! Too bad Pinterest has so many great ideas cuz I want to do them all!
My sister designed the party invitation. It's super cute!

We made some party favor bags and put candy, monster slime, and monster rings in them.
I made cupcakes and wanted to just buy some cupcake toppers but Shawn didn't want to spend money so he got to make them. :)

Once I saw this on Pinterest I knew I had to do it! Shawn got to make this too. :)
We served spaghetti for dinner (monster hair). The sides were other monster parts.



While the guests arrived, the kids all colored. Shawn's artwork was amazing!
Easton insisted on wearing his Monster jammies.
We had a Monster Factory and the kids made monsters.
Then, they played Don't Eat Pete. That was a hit too.
Presents! I don't know if he really opened any. Sadie and Easton were too into it.
Happy Birthday to this little man!

He wasn't too sure about it.


Happy Birthday, Caden!!

1 comment:

Jennifer S said...

This turned out SO DARLING!! Happy birthday Caden!