Monday, November 16, 2015

Cascade Springs "Hike"

Monday morning was beautiful and I was able to talk Shawn into going on a walk with me. I love the paths around our house!
The weather is getting cooler and I still wanted to take advantage of it being so nice before it gets really cold! I thought it would be fun to drive through the canyon and see the leaves changing and then walk around Cascade Springs. We haven't been there in a few years and once again, it's so nice that Shawn has Mondays off so we could go up earlier.
The kids had a fun time walking around with a little exploring.

Brinley wanted to carry Caden around in the baby backpack. We certainly don't mind that!
Sunflare wasn't quite working out...but Caden is sure cute!


I think they look done and ready to head home for some dinner!

No comments: