Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Dinosaur Museum

Summer was winding down fast and the kids were complaining about some things we didn't get to do this summer. So I had them tell me what they still wanted to do and we would try and fit it in to the last week of summer. The dino museum was on all their lists so we headed there on $2 Tuesday. We went in the afternoon hoping to miss most of the crowd. I let Brinley and Cambree bring a friend, Ashlie and Jordan. Yeah, me and 6 kids in a crowded museum! I was hoping for the best!


Of course, Easton was stuck in his stroller for most of the time. Once you take him out, it's hard to get him back in! He did throw a HUGE fit about it but that was the biggest scene we made. Not too bad. :)



Easton didn't know what to think of this dinosaur. I guess he's never seen one before. Maybe he thought it was alive.


Brinley wanted to make this educational and brought her notebook to take notes...which wasn't the best because everyone else wanted to go faster than she did. But I'm proud of her for wanting to do it.

The famous shark picture.
Sadie thought the baby mammoth looks SCAAARRRY!



All in all, it was a great day and I didn't loose any kids!

No comments: