Thursday, August 22, 2013

Stadium of FIRE!!!

For the 4th of July, we decided last-minute to go to 7 Peaks. We forgot about the Provo parade so we hit a little bit of traffic as we were getting there. It was just getting over so it wasn't too bad. We stayed for a few hours and came home.
 
That night was Stadium of Fire!! We gave Brinley tickets to the show for her birthday (& Cambree somehow got to go too...don't ask me how that's fair) and invited our friends, the Dunns, along. Kelly Clarkson is one of Brinley's favorite artists so we knew she would love it! Cambree loves Carly Rae Jeppsen so it worked out great for all of us! Turns out, Nicole's cousin was one of the sky divers at the beginning of the show. Pretty neat!

 Nicole and her cute girls...yeah, during the National Anthem...I don't know why we couldn't wait....maybe cuz we might not have had photo bombers in our picture!

Way back when I was in H.S., I was in the Stadium of Fire doing those fun dances. These props were fun to watch!
Cirque de Solei performed also. It was really fun to watch their amazing tricks!
Carly Rae Jeppsen was up next! The girls were dancing and singing the whole time...the same with Kelly Clarkson. I had a lady afterwards tell me how cute our girls were with their singing. Glad they weren't annoying. :)
 Get out the glo sticks!
 Fireworks show. The best there is!
I was so happy I got to spend this time with my girls. It was a blast! I couldn't help myself and got up and danced and sang. Shawn just put the other 2 kids to bed like normal and went to bed. He's such a good dad/husband.

No comments: