Sunday, July 21, 2013

Brinley ~ My 10 Year Old

Continuing on with my little tradition of doing a write-up on my kids on their birthdays and taking them out for a photo session...It's fun to look back at how they are growing up and what they're accomplishing.
Brinley is:
-an absolute delight to have in our family! She is such a good kid. It's nice to not have to worry about her much.
-an awesome big sister (and 2nd mom...she's even more strict then me!)
-getting to be a wonderful pianist!
-taking voice group lessons this summer. She LOVES it and is learning so much already! She loves that she is the youngest that her teacher is taking. Her teacher heard her sing and thought her voice was mature enough to start.
-super inquisitive and wants to know WHY things are the way they are (so NOT like me...I never ask questions). Many times I find her watching The History Channel. What?? I don't even watch that very much.
-starting to like going shopping. Oi.
-pretty responsible unless it's remembering what chores she needs to do. 
-REALLY into music! She memorizes lyrics to tons of songs. Her favorite singer is Adele and then her next favorite is Kelly Clarkson.
-still super talkative and will talk your ear off if you let her!

I was SO excited to do her shoot. I found this awesome fuchsia wall and a ski fence. The bright colors are so fun. I knew it would be perfect for a shoot for her. LOVED it!
 So proud of you, Brinley. I am so privileged to be your mom. Love you!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Great pictures! I can't believe your oldest is ten years old! In two short years she'll be going to Young Women's!

Krystal Baker said...

That ski fence is wonderful! And good for Brinley for linking voice lessons - my mom tried that one on me but I was too inhibited!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.