Tuesday, June 25, 2013

ANOTHER Hair Cut for Easton...with a little bit of fun!

What a sad day this was. But we made it better by having some fun with his hair before it was all cut off! My BFF does all our hair so it's fun and she was totally down with it! He sat there so good while we just played and laughed so hard. He was so patient! He actually likes getting his hair done and wants a turn when I do the girls' hair. I can't even remember what haircut this was...maybe his 7th? We let it get pretty crazy this time! I just love it!

Before...well, we totally brushed it out and up to make an awesome fro. He rocks it!
Then, we got it wet and it looked pretty cute still!
Then, we gave him a mullet. He STILL looks cute with this hair cut too!

Then, we did a NKOTB (New Kids on the Block) look.
I've been wanting to put it in a pony tail so we did!
Then...we cut it all off. Check out the pile of hair!
And here's my handsome boy! He's not even smiling anymore. By this time, he was D-O-N-E!!
I just love this kid!!

2 comments:

Kris said...

What a handsome little guy! He seriously looks good in any hairstyle. Watch out girls! :-)

Mandy Summers said...

So cute! I love the last one the best when he's like, "Mom, I'm done."