Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Avery's 1 YO Birthday Party

I guess my niece, Avery, gets a blog post all to herself! My sister, Tiff, made a big deal about her 1 Year Old Birthday party. She went all Pinterest with decorations and refreshments! It was so cute! It was also a good way to build her portfolio for graphic design...so she says. ;) Her in-laws from Washington came, my parents came, and David's birth mom's family. So it was a full house in her little apartment! But it was fun talking and Avery had all of our attention.
I only brought my cell phone...so bummer for crappy pics. To see better pictures of her 1 YO session I did that Tiff had all over, go to my photo blog here.



The baby food jars were favors with homemade chocolates in them.







 She didn't totally dig in to her cake...just softly touching it and licking her fingers. So dainty-like. :)



David's mom, Ellen, gave me a toy to use to get baby's attention when I take pictures. She's so sweet. I think it'll work!
Avery opening our gift. Brinley and Cambree have been going to so many birthday parties and Sadie was feeling left out until we told her we were going to Avery's party. She helped Shawn wrap the present and was excited to give it to her. Awe...

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I have to say that I am surprised that her party made it up here! That's cute about Sadie being all excited to wrap Avery's gift!

Krystal Baker said...

Fancy! :)