Friday, January 11, 2013

Riverwoods Lights

I guess I felt like we had to make up for last year since we hardly went anywhere with a new baby so this year we went places whenever we had a free weekend. It was so wonderful to spend so much time with my family. I went down to Riverwoods with a photography group to light paint. I had no idea how many lights they put up and just had to bring my family back to see.
It was pretty cold and the band playing was just ok. My girls spotted the horse-drawn wagon and just HAD to ride it. Luckily, it was free!! It was wonderful! Easton was SO cute and excited riding in the wagon. That was worth the cold weather right there. The line for Santa was too long but we already saw him so it was a short and sweet little outing!
Here she goes again...making faces!
Riding in the carriage all crowded and cozy!
Meltdown...all done!

1 comment:

Jennifer S said...

I know I say it all the time, but I seriously can't believe how old your girls look to me. Also, the last meltdown picture on this post is amazing. Thanks for the laugh!