Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sadie's 3rd Birthday!

Sadie's 3! And she knows it! She counted down her birthday for days. Brinley even gave her a calendar with stickers to count down since every day she was asking if it was her birthday. She also knew she was turning 3. I love it! She would say, "birday, free!".
Sadly, her birthday was on a Tuesday which happened to have soccer practice, piano practice, and back-to-school night. So, her "party" was a short one! We did go to Seven Peaks the previous Saturday and kinda counted that as her birthday. Luckily, she is just 3 and the excitement is still just presents and cake and being bigger. :)
Easton was there too...begging for attention. :)

I didn't really know what kind of cake we were making until a day before her birthday. Butterflies were super-easy to make (just a round cake cut in half) and a big hit! She's
She got some fun things...that cute dress was from my mom. I did her 3 Year Old shoot with that dress, but I'm WAY behind editing so hopefully I can show them off sometime soon!
Sadie is such a happy, fun, sweet, and easy little girl. I hope she stays that way!

3 comments:

Julie Baldwin said...

Your cakes are always so cute!

Tiffany said...

Gosh, her hair is getting so long and pretty!

Krystal Baker said...

You got some really beautiful photos! Love the lighting.