Sunday, August 26, 2012

Our Family Pictures in Zion's

Since we were already doing a big group family shot, I wanted my talented sister-in-law, Jody, to take our family pics. I got up at 6:30 a.m. to get myself and everyone ready to TRY and beat the sun. We started at about 8:00 I think. We certainly lucked out with the property we stayed at. The backyard of the house had red rock and if you hiked back a little further, there was an old, abandoned train car! Sweet! Also, the old Stampin' Up warehouse was just up the road which had a cute old western look. So, it was A LOT of fun to do our family pics there. Jody did a great job!



Even though Sadie had a black eye...I still love them!
Brinley's fake smile is SO HARD to make go away!! I thought she had it fixed after her birthday pics. Oh well. Memories, right?
And then there's Cambree, my little poser. :)

Glad to have those checked off my to-do list! We love them! Thank you, Jody!!
Oh, and we can't go without some bloopers! These are unedited...Jody takes the pics and I edit them. And I do the same for her. It's a fantastic trade. :)
I love Easton's face. He kept scrunching his nose like that!
A little behind-the-scenes on these...Shawn looks like he is gonna smack her!
Arggghhhh!!
How did she get so dirty???

3 comments:

Angie said...

Cute photos! I love the one with the tear coming out of Easton's eye. You guys look great! Miss you! And I'm glad you had fun in So Ut!

Kris said...

Love the photos!

Krystal Baker said...

Saw some of these on facebook - they are wonderful! Beautiful family! :)