Monday, July 23, 2012

9 Months Old

Oh my goodness! Easton is growing so fast! That's a good and bad thing. :/ Bad because I feel like I'm not enjoying him enough being so busy with 4 kids is hard! But good because he's getting less and less hard/fussy. He's starting to do new things!
-He has 4 teeth and is cutting more, thus he is more fussy and still wakes up at night!!
-He's a crawler now! Pretty close to the 9 month mark, he took off! He is so much happier now that he can go places!
-He loves bath time! He screams with delight and practically jumps out of my arms to get into the tub.
-Yes, he still SCREAMS. Happy or sad. Ugh.
-He slowed down a little. He's 24 lbs (89%) and his length is 28 in (60%)...but his head is still big 97%.
-He seems to favor his left hand. I think Shawn's hopes are getting up just a little that he will like sports. He always comments on how strong he is. ;) But, really, you should see Easton do Superman. He's definitely got some core muscles going on!
-Everywhere I go I at least get one comment on his crazy hair. More hair is coming in too so his hairline isn't so far back. :)
-He loves new places and faces. He's usually pretty good when we're out and about. It's the car that he still hates!
-He says, "Mama"! Yea! I win this time! But he also wants his daddy to hold him constantly.
I threw one in of Sadie cuz she's cute and Easton just LOVES her! You should hear her say, "Boo, boo, boo, boo!" and he kicks and screams happily, of course!
The girls like to torture him. ;)
He LOVES eating raspberries! See? He's in a food coma. :)

 He wasn't in the best mood for these but I was trying out my new camera. :)
Time to stop!!

3 comments:

Jennifer S said...

the time passing with babies really is bittersweet. i am with you, i am always glad when they can start doing more and sleeping more, but i miss the snuggling. these days all i do is chase behind grant. :)

Denise said...

Okay, the way he was singing along in primary on Sunday was cracking me up. You've got a musical one on your hands! So. Cute.

Angie said...

I just love his big, bright eyes. He's so full of life. Just like my little screamer. And we're still trying to tame the screaming. Some days are good, some days are not. He's cute. Hopefully he'll put all that screaming energy into sports. Woah. Then you'll really be busy! Soccer, baseball, dance, piano, basketball, football. Go Easton!