Sunday, May 27, 2012

Cambree's Kindergarten Program

Cambree's Kindergarten program was darling! She has been singing the songs for weeks so I had a pretty good idea of what was coming. They sang a cute color song, the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom story, Gift to Be Simple song, My Tooth is Loose poem, and What I learned in Kindergarten poem. What I didn't know was they had some of the kids read a story from their journals. Cambree read one about her Aunt Tiffany getting married and how she got to see them kiss. It was so cute and everyone laughed at that.

Her toothless grin is getting worse and worse! She keeps pulling on teeth. I think she doesn't want teeth anymore or she wants the money from the tooth fairy. :)
This is the ABC book she made. It was pretty cute! She (or I) took pictures of her school projects and put them in the book.
Here's her teacher (and I'm about to throw my dumb P&S camera away! I can't stand this picture). Cambree LOVES Mrs. Reiber and will definitely miss her. Cambree has really grown up in Kindergarten and has learned so much thanks to her teacher. I don't think I'm ready for summer yet!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Out of everything she could've written about, she chose that? Sounds like that's an image that'll stick with her for years! haha!

Krystal Baker said...

Cute book! What site did you use to make it?

Missy said...

Thanks, Krystal. I used shutterfly. They have cute pages and add-Ons.