Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easton's 1st...and 2ND HAIRCUT!!


Easton had his first haircut at 4 1/2 months! I couldn't believe it. But he totally needed it. He has a crazy cowlick that causes his hair to do a major comb-over. It also was getting all matted in the back. I just figured it would lay better if he got a haircut. I was right! I went to my BFF and she cut just a little and just enough that I could comb it and it would stay!
Here we are! All done! I got mine done too...sorry for the blurry pics. We were using my friend's camera and Shawn took the pics. Not a good combo. ;)

Here we are 6 weeks later and he need ANOTHER haircut! I had no idea we'd be cutting his hair so much. I've never had to before! This time, he had rubbed all the hair off the sides and back so he was kinda bald and then had a fro on top. He looked like he had a bowl-cut that was popular in the 90's. :) So we chopped it off! It's really short now! But still so much better.

This was his hair BEFORE his 2nd hair cut. It also wasn't combed or anything...neither is Sadie's. :)
 AFTER:
Handsome boy. That's what I call him all the time...no wonder Cambree always just calls him "Boy"!

6 comments:

Anna said...

He's a doll! My daughter Clara always calls her little brother "son."

Andrea B. said...

Way cute. I love the second haircut, it's a great look for summer!! I still haven't cut Ethan's yet. But I'm sure the time will come!

Pretend Fancy said...

Oh my gosh, he is such a sweetheart. Seriously, so cute Missy.

Mandy Summers said...

He is so cute! And he definitely looks like the rest of your kids now! That picture with Sadie, you can definitely tell they are siblings!

Angie said...

I just love it! I do havta say...I would have loved to see those baby curls that it looks like he lost after the first haircut. :( But he looks great with his short do. He's a handsome little boy!

esperanza said...

So fun to see you with a little boy! He is adorable.