Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mary Poppins

Holey Moley! I'm behind! So Cambree's dance recital was back in January. It was Mary Poppins and SO CUTE!! LOVED it! The songs were awesome and the dancing was great! Cambree had a fun time, of course. She was a mouse in the "Jolly Holiday" number and a bird in "Feed the Birds". We also watched the Mary Poppins movie on Saturday so the kids could see more of what it was all about.
Just look for the tall blonde one...5th from the right.
Cambree's the tall mouse in the back waiting for her turn to dance. I'm sure she didn't mind watching Mary and Bert dance. :)
They perform 2 nights. Shawn and Brinley went the first night and so did his parents. We got a sitter for Sadie and Easton. The next night, I went by myself and sat with my parents and my brother and his family. Shawn's sister, her husband and a few of their kids came too. It's free and a great show so everyone likes to go! TDC always does a great job!
Justus did not want to be in the picture, so J.J. was trying to hold him there. haha!
I also got to do the poster again. I designed the whole thing and took the picture of "Mary". It definitely stretches my talents and I like that!

5 comments:

Kris said...

That's awesome! Brielle loves watching Mary Poppins and it was one of my favorites growing up as well.

Pretend Fancy said...

I don't know if you know this about me, but I am a Mary Poppins freak! It's my favorite movie, ha! That movie poster is seriously amazing, I can't believe you did that, it looks 100% professional! Looks like a really fun time.

esperanza said...

How fun!

carrie said...

That top picture is too cute. I love mary poppins, how fun!

Sant Family said...

The poster is great! Good job! That looks like a lot of fun. Your girls seem so big to me, all of a sudden!