Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Easton-4 Months Old

This little guy is not so little anymore. I took him to his Well Check appointment (at the end of January) and he is 18 pounds! I figured he would be that much. He's such a chunk. His height and head were in the 80th percentile. So very normal for our kids. :) He also ended up having a double ear infection (the amoxicillan gave him a rash but he's not allergic). I wondered why he was suddenly being so fussy when I would lay him down. Although I thought maybe it was still the affects of not having his pacifier. I was finally fed up with him! I would put him down for a nap and 20 minutes later he would wake up wanting his bink. We even tried a different brand but he would gag on it. So after doing that SO many times, I was D-O-N-E!! (At least he only did this for his naps on not at night.) He cried screamed for an hour and a 1/2 that first nap. He is a stubborn little guy. The next nap was slightly better. It eventually got better with a few rough ones here and there. He is ALMOST sleeping through the night! Some nights he wakes up at 2 a.m. and wants to be fed. I make him cry until he goes back to sleep (that's what the doc told me to do)...that's anywhere from 5 minutes to 45 minutes. Sometimes he makes it until 4 or 5 a.m. and then I'm nice and he gets a feeding. :)
He talks and coos so cute with an occasional girly scream when he's really happy.
He doesn't quite roll over yet.
He loves to bat at a ball on his play gym and he can grab toys which can entertain him for a little while.
He is a MAJOR drooler and has pooped out of his pants more times than I can count!
His fingernails grow REALLY fast and he's always cutting his face with them. :(
I took this one by myself...at least we're both in the frame! I just love to love on him!
 We sure love him so much!

6 comments:

Kellye said...

Missy...he is a cutie! Still love your photography...wish I was in Utah so I could get some cute pics. Take care!

Pretend Fancy said...

He is so so cute! I agree with Kellye that your photography as always is gorgeous. Can't believe he is getting so big already! And he totally looks like Cambree in that first shot, adorable!

esperanza said...

Such a beautiful boy! :)

Jody Hancock said...

great pics Missy! He is so cute and I just love him!

Angie said...

Ohhh...he is so adorable! I miss him even though I've never met him. He is totally a part of your family. I love the blond hair and the blue eyes.

Spencer is just over 20 lbs. I recently took out his infant car seat an put in another rear facing one...the first kid I've ever had to do that with. All the others reached 20 lbs closer to 1 year. Your little guy is going to need that in about a month! He's a doll!

Sant Family said...

You and Shawn do make beautiful children! My kids all have enormous heads. It must be from the Hancock side? Great pictures, too!