Monday, December 5, 2011

Stir Crazy


I do get a little stir crazy when I have babies. I just hate staying inside and not seeing people! It's especially hard in the fall and winter to get out cuz it's so cold. I told Shawn I just HAD to get out and I didn't want to cook. ;) So we decided it might be fun to take the kids to The Mayan. We've never taken them there before and I haven't been there since my college days. I'm so glad we went when we did because it was closed for good the very next weekend! I'd have to say for a Friday night they weren't very busy at all. The food isn't great but the entertainment is! The girls LOVED the divers and the different acts. They couldn't stop talking about it.
So getting everyone to look all at the same time with my crappy camera proved to be impossible!!

video

The next weekend I was still going a little crazy, so last-minute we went to Trafalga. The girls LOVE laser tag and some of the rides were open that weren't open in the summer. We also ran into some friends from our neighborhood there. I guess it's a good place to go on a Saturday night in the winter.
Cambree DID NOT want to do this ride at first. We finally talked her into it before we left and then she wanted to do it again and again. She's such a chicken sometimes.
This is how Easton spent his time there. :)
And Sadie mostly played on the playland. It was a good night.

2 comments:

Pretend Fancy said...

oh I definitely get stir crazy with babies too. You're smart because you figured it out, sometimes I would just be SO cranky and not realize that a night that I didn't have to cook or watch the kids would make everything better again. So glad you got out a couple of times.

Tara said...

Wow!!! I have pictures of my last trip to the Mayan - the night we saw the Dixie Chicks in 2000!! :) Your family is so darling - I'm glad you're having some good times. And that Easton is the cutest little man ever.