Thursday, December 8, 2011

Homemade Cookies

I'm really not the baking-type I've decided. I want to be but I'm not. I've pictured myself making fresh cookies right out of the oven when the kids came home from school. Has that ever happened...uh no. If we ever have cookies, banana bread, brownies, etc., it's because Shawn made them. Sometimes I help. :) Well, I actually baked and even surprised myself! Nothing too special. Brinley needed cookies for an Activity Days cookie exchange. I found my fastest cookie recipe (cake mix cookies) and made some pretty dang quick. Sadie was "helping" me and thought it was pretty fun. This was such a special occasion I even pull out the good camera. :)
This girls are home from school! And they get fresh-baked cookies! It's a Christmas miracle.

1 comment:

esperanza said...

Some of my favorite photos from my childhood are of making cookies and licking spatulas!