Friday, November 11, 2011

Mrs. Reiber's Farm

About mid-October, Cambree's Kindergarten teacher invited all her classes to come to her farm! Easton's first official outing, besides the Dr.'s office. I was so glad cuz I knew we weren't going to be able to go to any kind of pumpkin patch this year. I just didn't have the energy and Easton is still too young. In between the last of the soccer games, we were able to go out to her farm. She had turkeys, chickens, geese, bunnies, a goat who's name is Stu, and lots of pumpkins to pick from. Each of her students got to pick one. They also had snow cones, cookies, and pumpkin bread. Her teacher went all out!
I thought about taking another picture but I just love that Sadie looks like she's going to eat the pumpkin. She actually went around kissing them. :)
Cambree was having such a fun time seeing friends from school and just enjoying herself. The weather was awesome!
All the kids wanted to feed Stu. Cambree was no different.
Sadie was a bit of a rag-muffin that day. I just couldn't get everyone ready on-time and the girls got her dressed.
Sadie had a love/hate relationship with the geese. She wanted to touch them but was scared. I was glad she was scared. They are kinda mean!
I think we will be taking lots of pictures of Easton in this on our outings. He slept through the whole thing...and the soccer games too. Sweet! 

1 comment:

Angie said...

Awwww...I just love a sleeping baby! Sadie is still cute...with rag muffin hair! The other day I was joking with someone that I should have named Evelynn the name Ann...so I could call her my Ragidy Ann. I hardly ever get around to doing her hair!