Sunday, November 6, 2011

Easton's First Photo Shoot

So these have been a long time coming! I feel like he doesn't even look like this anymore. He's already growing out of clothes! I was going through some things early on in my recovery and didn't get his pictures taken as early as I like (6-10 days). So he was wide-awake for most of them and it actually took me 3 different shoots to get all the shots I wanted...well, I still didn't get all the shots I wanted...oh well. Here's the preciousness:
I wanted to try a little something different without the backdrops and the posing...maybe a more journalistic feel? I'm still not sure that I liked it.
But these 2 shots were precious! His hair looks so red here.

And of course we had to do some baseball pics. Shawn said even if he doesn't like sports or baseball it will be a tribute to Shawn. I guess that works.
Yup! Shawn's loving his boy!
My friend, Tracie, was kind enough to come over and take some pictures of me with Easton. I just wanted them all black and white. This is the first time I've done this. To be honest, I was worried I wouldn't like myself in them. I mean, who looks good right after having a baby? But Tracie worked her magic and made me look good!!

I LOVE them! Thank you so much! I wish I would've done them with my other kids.

8 comments:

Kris said...

He is such a doll! Great job! I so wish you lived closer to do our pics.

Little Old Me said...

Oh I just love all of these! My favorite is the fifth one and the one where he is asleep on the blue blanket, those are HEAVEN. And you look so pretty in those pictures, I wish I had had a photog friend when I had Grant, because honestly, it's too tricky to take your own baby's pictures after they are born when you have a c-section. I shouldn't have been so cheap lol. So glad you got some, they turned out so gorgeous.

Julie Baldwin said...

You are amazing!!!! I wish I could take pictures like that. He is such a cute little guy. I love the baseball pictures.

Darci said...

He is too cute! I just want to jump through the screen and cuddle him:)

carrie said...

he is just perfect!

Andrea B. said...

He's so cute!!! What great shots!! And how fun for you guys (I mean Shawn) to have a boy!

esperanza said...

Ohhhh! Look at Shawn with his first baby boy! :) Congrats on a beautiful baby.

Kelly said...

Oh, I love these!! He is just too cute!