Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sadie~2 Years Old

My baby girl is growing up! She's the big T-W-O!
Some of the things she's been doing is:
-Climbing like crazy onto things. I haven't had that experience with my other girls. I guess that gets me ready for a boy!
-She loves animals. Anytime we see a dog, she has to pet it. Her favorite books are any books with animals in them.
-She loves to sing...or more like do the actions to songs. She gets WAY into it and LOVES it! She likes to sing "Tonight, Tonight" by Hot Chelle Rae, "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele, and "Baby" by Justin Bieber. The songs she likes us to sing and she does the actions are "Itsy Bitsy Spider", "Popcorn Popping", and "If You're Happy and You Know It".
-Her favorite movie is WALL-E. She calls it wee-wee and knows the songs in it. She loves to watch some of it right before bedtime.
-Her vocabulary is improving but we still want it to get better. Some words she repeats and she's close to it (like right now she's loving the word "apple") and some words are just her own language. I'm getting pretty good at knowing what she wants but good luck to everyone else!
-She has definitely been to the doctor a lot too! She's more prone to getting sick, has tubes in her ears, and broke her arm. Poor girl.
-She is very expressive...happy or sad. When she's happy, she has a great, big smile ready for you. But when she's sad, she you sure know it!
-She like to buckle things, but can't unbuckle them yet, so that's a real fun game. ;)
-She gives really great hugs and kisses anytime I ask for them...sometimes I don't even have to ask. What a sweetie. We sure do love her!


Here's her 2 Year Old Photo Shoot. She wasn't too excited about doing what I wanted her to do. She didn't want to sit, she didn't want candy, she didn't want to clap and sing (that was a first!)...ugh. She wasn't very good. But I think I did OK at getting some shots. They do show her little personality that's for sure!
My Favorite
Love the face. She was SO not into this!
Shawn had to hold her in place.
Her "OH", excited face.
A few dancing pictures...those were the best! Brinley and Cambree had her dancing and she actually stayed put for a few frames.
Shawn's favorite. Probably cuz that's her personality right there!
SO OVER IT!
One last attempt at getting some smiles!

5 comments:

Darci said...

Great pictures, love the bright colors! She is adorable and I LOVE her boots:)

Angie said...

I think you did a great job at catching her personality! Even her smiles! All those are so cute...and that outfit with the high boots just fits her, too!

Angie said...

I forgot to have you take individual pics of my kids while I was up there. Oh, well, I guess I might have to try something on my own this year. Bummer.

Denise said...

Missy, that blue background is brilliant, really makes her eye color pop. Such a gorgeous little girl! Great pics!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Love the pics! she's so darling and I love her expressions. How r u feeling? I can't believe how soon that he is coming. Good luck getting everything done before he comes. I totally know that feeling.:) Hope all goes well!