Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Since I'm Playing Catch Up...

This also happened WAY back...like February. But I still want to post it.
My good friend, Tracie, turned 40!! Yeah, totally doesn't look it! So a group from the neighborhood went over to The Chocolate. Yup! It's as good as it sounds. :) We were having a little surprise party for her there. Her husband brought her over and she was surprised! You know how I love a good surprise!
Also in February, I went up to a friend's cabin for a much needed girls weekend. It was fun just talking and eating good food. We also played Just Dance where I kicked everyone's trash! ;)

4 comments:

Helen Macfarlane said...

I actually do have a husband, by the way.

I love that Dave Decker is sitting on his wife's lap!

Heather Curtis said...

You wish!!! Remember my Shakira hips! Ha... just kidding, you're right- you really did kick my trash. I want to go do both of those things again. They were a lot of fun!

tracie said...

Stop reminding me that I am 40, please! Good time, good times and great friends. Thanks.

Denise said...

Yeah, yeah. Wait til next time. If I hadn't already hacked up one lung and started in on the second one, I would have done some pretty spectacular booty-shaking. I've been practicing my Zumba body rolls. Just sayin'.