Sunday, April 17, 2011

Field Trips

I can't seem to get caught up on my blog. We'll see if I can do a few posts this week since my back is feeling better. :)
Well, WAY back in January (gasp!), Cambree went on a field trip to the Fire Station. I didn't go this time but she told me how fun it was to see the big trucks and try on the fire gear.
A little more recently (a week ago), I went with Brinley on her field trip. We were originally supposed to go to Kennecott but it had to snow that day (in April!) and they closed the mine. So we sat on the bus for almost 45 minutes while the teachers decided on a backup plan. They came up with the Dinosaur Museum. So that's where we went! Brinley was excited to go there and they all had a good time. They even got an ice cream cone at the end. It turned out to be a good day despite the bad start.
Waiting on the bus!
My group of kids.
Everyone LOVES the sand and water table!
And digging for dinosaur bones.

1 comment:

tracie said...

I am glad you took your camera and got in the picture. You look cute. Not sad I missed that field trip. ha ha.