Tuesday, April 26, 2011

eAsTeR eGGs!

Even though Easter was late this year, I still feel like it snuck up on me. We didn't have a whole lot of festivities going on this year. My mom was in Arizona since my sister just had a baby and Shawn's family didn't get together either so we were on our own for the first time in our married life! So we dyed Easter eggs Saturday afternoon. The girls had a fun time doing tons of eggs all by themselves. They even let me do a few.

Here are their favorite ones. Brinley wanted me to Photoshop the orange stripes on hers to make them darker. She knows too much about that! And, no I didn't do it. Please don't tell her. :)

1 comment:

J and Company said...

that's funny about the photoshopping! did you decide if you're going to wait for shawn to find out the baby's gender or not? i can't wait to find out!