Sunday, March 20, 2011

This and That

Wow! I REALLY appreciate all the comments and kind words. You have no idea how much it really means to me. This has been (and still is) something hard for me and I'm just so glad it does take 9 months! Although...my back has been KILLING me for a week. It feels like pregnancy back already with pain in the hips, pelvis, and lower back. I guess my body really remembers what it was like being pregnant cuz I was just there! But it has been getting a little better these last few days so I hope it improves.
Now, I need to stop the complaining and get on with my life!

Brinley got new glasses...probably about a month and a 1/2 ago. It was time since her others were 2 years old and kept falling off. Her prescription needed to be upped a little (again). I swear she is almost blind! And this time I let her pick out her own glasses. I even tried to persuade her with a softer color but she wanted them to be BOLD! She's a cutie! And she took this picture herself, unbeknownst to me.

Sadie loves to be like Brinley and wear glasses around the house.     



She also loves to "help" me with the laundry which has actually become quite a hindrance with her climbing into the dryer. She's become quite the climber anyway. I can usually find her on top of various tables and chairs. She likes to go off the couch over the arm instead of the normal way. And she thinks she can go up and down the stairs standing up like a grown-up. She does fall down. Oh boy. I thought only boys were climbers.
Oh! One more bit of fun news for Sadie. I got a call last week informing me that she will be in the Utah Valley magazine for the cutest baby contest!! I entered her last year, but she wasn't picked. So I thought I'd try again. I don't really know if she won or what category she's in (I was too shocked/excited to ask) but she'll be in the May issue if you want to check her out!

5 comments:

J and Company said...

Oh she has got to win for cutest baby, she is just adorable! And tell Brinley, as a glasses wearer myself, that I love her new glasses, super cute.
Hope your back starts feeling better--you should go to a chiropractor, they really do help (and so do massages). love ya!

Brynn said...

Brynley's glasses are super cute. And that picture of Cambree on your sidebar is adorable. Congrats on the cutest baby too. How can you not be excited when you make such cute kids!

Darci said...

Somehow I missed the post below until today. Niel's sister is pregnant and due in June and she had the IUD in. It is STILL in her because they found out when she was too far along and couldn't remove it. Crazy stuff! Oh my gosh though, I am sorry. I am totally with you on the three or more year plan for having kids! I would bawl my eyes out if I found out I was pregnant unexpectedly. BUT, I am excited for you! Sounds like that sweet little spirit really wanted to come to your family:)

Heather Curtis said...

I LOVE those pics of Sadie!!! She is for sure one of the cutest babies out there- I am excited to see her in the magazine. And I also didn't read the post below until today (how I missed it, I don't know), but I just want to say that you are a freaking amazing mom! You amaze me with how fun you are with your girls- and I know you will still rock with 4. Sheesh, thinking about four kids makes me dizzy, but I know you will be great! You are awesome and I am super excited for you! Let me know if you ever need someone to watch Sadie (even without Popsicle stick payments :)or chocolate or anything!

Angie said...

That's awesome about Sadie. If there's an online version of the magazine, please send it my way! I want to see it!

I'm excited that we're going to have 2 little ones close together...well, all of ours are about a year apart! You just started sooner...and now you're catching up with me! But I know how you're feeling about #4. I swear that my body was already acting like it was in the later stages just when I was in the first trimester! Pregnant=boom=assume the position and all the aches and pains. I can't wait to be done. I'm excited to be at 35 weeks, but I don't know how I'll make it! I want to be done...NOW!