Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sadie's Piggy Tails!

Wow! I didn't know there would be so much interest in my blog book. That's great! Now I know who really reads my blog. :)
I just thought I'd post some pictures of Sadie looking so grown-up with her pig-tails. I realized that her hair is long enough to do that! Usually my girls were AT LEAST 2 before this was happening.
She's too fast! It's hard to get a picture of her!
I guess I'll also post these that I've had waiting to blog about. She loves to wear things, hats, necklaces, bracelets, socks around her neck...almost anything around her neck that will stay. :) She loves to accessorize!!
She has found where the fruit snacks are! Several times a day she's looking at me like this:
How do you say no? I usually don't.
Oh! And she's now 18 months! She's going to Nursery, yea!! Without a problem either...especially since Shawn drops her off. She loves it and we're told she the most enthusiastic about singing time. She yells and claps after every song. What a cutie-pie.

5 comments:

J and Company said...

Oh man that last picture is the cutest thing I have seen in a while. I don't think I could say no either. :) She has the squishiest cutest cheeks. Oh little girls, they are so cute!!

jamie @ kreyv said...

She's so cute! I love pigtails!

Denise said...

Yay, a future singer for primary! She'll be fun to have in singing time. =)

Mandy Summers said...

She's a doll! There's a cute little boy in nursery (I have to do both nursery and primary singing time) who absolutely loves singing time as well! He gets this big smile on his face and sings all the words he knows and always follows along with the actions. He makes my day! So I'm sure Sadie does the same to your nursery music leader!

Sant Family said...

She is cute as can be and I love that green paint color!