Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Blog Book

I did it! I turned my blog into a book! From years 2007-2010 and all 306 pages! It's pretty thick and I love it!! Now I don't have to do a family scrapbook...so that's a relief.
Going through it, I was reminded of all the fun we've had. Trips, funny things my girls say, where we've lived, friends we've had, birthdays, outings, babies, holidays, naughty kids, and just everyday life. It's been so fun reminiscing, I just wish I was a better writer. We are so blessed.
I did it through Blurb, in case you're interested. The only bad thing I TOTALLY missed was the color. I didn't know it would print light blue! Oh well...live and learn.

12 comments:

J and Company said...

That's so funny that you posted about this today because I talked to my mom about doing this yesterday and to another friend about it today! I am definitely doing it, your book looks awesome!

MyKel said...

I am jealous! I want to come see it!

Lindy said...

Did you use the Groupon to do it? I bought three of them thinking I would do three years' worth of blogging books, but then didn't have time in the end, so had to hand them off to a friend. Stinks. Your book looks great!!

Pearson's said...

Love it, I do a book every year through them, I just finished my 2010 and can't wait to get it. I love reminiscing through the years.

Missy said...

Lindy-Yeah I used the Groupon. It saved me so much!
I guess I'm on the 3 year plan instead of doing one every year. The part that took the longest was spell check. I mean to misspell a lot of things! I guess not so smart. :)

Darci said...

This has been on my 'to-do' list for over two years. That is good to know that you were able to get three years in one book! I am determined to actually get this done this year! It looks great! I can't wait to get ours done.

tracie said...

I want to do one. Can't wait to see it. I like the blue, it matches the ocean.

Heather Curtis said...

What groupon?! I missed it! I am trying to do a book myself right now and I want to save money!!!! I'm super mad about it. Anyway, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your book and am super excited about it! I can't wait to do mine! Yeah!
PS. I love the blue color. Totally my style!

esperanza said...

Good idea! I should do one too.

Tara said...

Holy wowza 306 pages?! How long did it take you to format it all?! It's awesome, Missy - way to go! And the blue looks great - no worries!

Gabrielle said...

I LOve mine- I do it every year! Working on year 3 right now!

Sant Family said...

I do this every year. The last three years it's been two 300 - 350 page books a year. It is still WAY WAY cheaper than scrapbooking!