Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Blankie

I still have some holiday stuff to blog, but these pictures are from November so I'd better blog them first.
I've never had a child that has loved her blanket so much! I originally made it for Cambree (nothing special but I do think she likes the silky fabric) but she didn't love it as much as Sadie. She also likes to put the blanket over her head and walk. Sometimes she runs into things, sometimes not. I don't know how she doesn't! It's pretty funny.

Walking with the blanket over her head.
I just love her squishy-face smile!
And a few random ones. She fell into the toy basket. Instead of me helping her, I got my camera and THEN helped her. :)
She's been loving to wear necklaces and hats. It's SO CUTE!!

1 comment:

Helen Macfarlane said...

Where's the "Like" button??