Saturday, November 20, 2010

Big Girl

It's about time I do a post about Sadie. She's 14 months and being all independent now that she walks REALLY well. Sometimes I wonder where she's gone to (usually it's in my bathroom closet emptying everything on the bottom shelf...I don't know why that's so fun). Don't get me wrong, she still likes to be held...A LOT.
We love our Chunky Monkey!
She's sure a messy eater...especially when given a PB&J sandwich.
This is how she is right now...one moment she's happy and smiley...and the next minute...
...and you're wondering what you even did.
Here's her favorite toy she got LAST Christmas. Now she knows how to work it and LOVES it! See how serious she is about it?




3 comments:

J and Company said...

That's so funny, I completely forgot about those ball popper things but Maddy LOVED hers when she was about Sadie's age.
Also, I don't know why, but she looks so much like you in these pictures and I never really noticed it before so strongly, she sure is cute!

Katie said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing! Jaci got that same toy last year only now thanks to her sister she can't play with it because they lost the balls! she loved it too!

Mandy Summers said...

I love that first picture of Sadie! So hilarious!