Monday, October 11, 2010

Sadie's 1st Steps!

Sadie took her first steps about 2 weeks after her 1st Birthday. She's so happy when she does it and laughs. By far my fastest walker. Brinley and Cambree were 14 and 15 months old. So now she's into EVERYTHING!! Nothing is safe! Close the bathroom doors! And church? Let's not even go there. It's a nightmare. Can't wait until March, then it's nursery...counting down already!
Of course here's a video of her walking. I took it...so it was a little hard to film and catch her at the same time...especially cuz she dives. I tried uploading a longer one that Brinley did but it wouldn't work. So here she is in the very EARLY stages of walking.

2 comments:

Helen Macfarlane said...

Oh my goodness. I love her.

Mandy Summers said...

She's walking! And I'm missing it! Thanks for posting it so I don't feel too out of it!