Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin "Patch"

About 2 weeks ago, we went to a Pumpkin "Patch". I'm using the word patch lightly cuz it wasn't really a patch. Just a party with some bounce houses, doughnuts and pumpkins you could go pick out. My brother invited us to the party. It was very low-key but fun for the girls. They always love the bounce houses. It was Sadie's first time. She loved it!
Decorating the pumpkin with stickers...just putting them wherever they land. :)
 My brother and his son. They got this disguise from the fishing booth.
 Sadie loving the bounce house!
 Sadly, this is the only picture I have of Brinley...the pumpkin-head.

2 comments:

Mandy Summers said...

Oh my goodness! Sadie is getting so big! And as for making captions, after you put the photos on the page, you can click on it and it gives you options to make it bigger, smaller, and put captions on. It's pretty easy

MyKel said...

looks like such a fun day.I love fall traditions!