Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sadie's 1 YO Photo Shoot

So I just HAD to try the First Birthday photo shoot with the cake and everything! She would get made when I needed to take the cake away. I wanted a few good ones before she destroyed it. Turns out, I didn't need to be that careful, she barely picked at it. She liked the dots too much.
{MILESTONES}
I'm afraid she doesn't have too many milestones. Shawn said to Sadie, "You don't need to be smart when you're pretty." Uh...let's not say that....EVER AGAIN!!
-She is SUPER close to walking. My other girls didn't walk until 14 and 15 months so this is early for us. :)
-She sleeps through the night. Sometimes she wakes up at 4, 5 or 6 am, but we give her a bottle and she USUALLY falls back to sleep.
-Hmm...she likes food...but is still having issues with food texture.
-She a BIG snuggler! I love it since my other babies just wanted to move all the time. She does too but she'll snuggle for a second. It's so nice.
-What else? She doesn't say any words or wave bye-bye. Hmm...oh! She does play peek-a-boo. It's really cute when she hides behind something or covers her face. She thinks it's pretty funny.
-She loves to play with her sisters but isn't afraid to let them know when she's had enough!
We are sure smitten with our little Sadie and love her to bits!
First we did some normal 1 YO pics.
Here's her famous cheesy, squinty-eyes smile.
Here comes the Birthday Cake!!
I guess she was done with the tiara.
Shawn was helping me keep the cake away from her. Here she is anticipating its return.
Now, you can dig in!
I love my baby.

13 comments:

J and Company said...

Oh you know that I LOVE these pictures! But Shawn is definitely right about the pretty and smart thing. LOL. She is adorable and I love the cake idea. I take it the theme was polka dots? I love her leggings. Can baby boys wear leggings like that? probably not. :)

MyKel said...

I love the tiara!! great pictures!

Katie said...

love love love those pretty blue eyes. What a cutie! I can't believe she is already 1

Mel said...

Amazingly cute pictures! Great job! She is such a cutie.

tracie said...

I love the one where she wants the cake. But I love all of them. sooo cute.

christina said...

She is darling!

Darci said...

Love the photos! I especially like the one where she is digging into the cake! Umm are those your amazing wood floors?

Missy said...

Thanks for all the nice comments. :)
Darci, those are NOT my wood floors. I wish! It's just a portable rug I like to use.

Tara said...

She's so darling! Beautiful pictures, Missy!

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness!! Sadie is the cutest thing! She is seriously so adorable here! I love the cake too and might even steal it for Piper's birthday soon. :) Yeah, Happy Birthday Sadie!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

She is too cute!! The pics are to die for!! You did such a good job. I love the cute cake and her bday outfit!! So fun! I also like your family pic

Angie said...

Happy Birthday, Sadie Lady! You're so adorable! Full of wonder and joy...you sure bring joy to everyone around you!

Missy, great job on the pictures and the cake. You're talent just keeps improving. You're amazing.

carrie said...

Such cute pictures Missy! She really is a doll, I love her sparkly blue eyes, so pretty! I can't believe she is already one.