Thursday, August 19, 2010

Outings with My Sister

Whew! Back from vacation in Cali. It was so fun, but really long! Now it's time to play catch-up. :)
My sister came with her family about the beginning of July. She went to the big reunion and just stayed until my sister's wedding. She went back and forth between my house and my parents' house, so we got to do some fun things.
First off, we took the kids to the Church Museum. My mom actually had my sister's kids so Angie and her husband could go on a little anniversary date...hiking Timp is not my idea of a fun date...but whatever. :)
So we went through the museum doing a little scavenger hunt they had there and then ended up in the children's part for a while.
And I've realized I take too many pictures! Even when I have my crappy camera! All the red-eyes are driving me crazy! But its still too hard to cut them down.
Here's all the kiddos!
They all dressed up (or we hurried and made them put something on for a picture)
Watching some General Conference.
Sadie always has to put something in her mouth.
Preachin' to the people!
Taking a walk around Temple Square with Grandma.
Another place we went was the Dinosaur Museum. Angie's boy absolutely LOVE dinosaurs so this was a must!
The water/sand table is always a hit.
Brinley "helping" Sadie build a dino.
Yes! I was there! Amazing!
Sadie wanted to dig for dinosaur bones. I can't believe I let her. She was eating dirt the whole time.
(Ang, we can't wait to see you again! We had so much fun! And I still have tons of pictures. Let me know how you want me to get them to you. I could ftp them again.)

2 comments:

J and Company said...

I know I say it all the time, but Sadie is SO cute! I just want to kiss her cheekies in that last photo. I'm glad you got in one of the photos too. I started realizing that I am never in the pictures so I try to remember to get someone else to take at least one with me in it too! Looks like a fun day to me!

Andrea Brown said...

I totally laughed out loud at Sadie eating dirt. She is so cute!!!