Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Beautiful Brinley

Better late than never! I finally got her 7 YO pictures edited. So now I can finally brag and tell about her as a 7 Year Old.
Brinley has always been VERY curious. If anyone knows her really well, they know she LOVES to ask questions. About anything. I find myself usually saying, "I don't know." Just this morning she was asking if I knew of any planets that blew up and made a star. Uh, not in my lifetime...but maybe? I really don't know. She asks how roads are made, what teeth are made of, why the sky is black at night, etc. Those are just the questions she's asked this week and the ones that I can actually remember! She is full of them, I tell ya! But that means she's always thinking and THAT is VERY good. :)
-She loves having her teeth pulled. So weird.
-She's loved reading "Where the Sidewalk Ends" by Shel Silverstein
-She loves to listen to music and sing. She tells us she's going to be on American Idol.
-She's been into dancing lately. More like break-dancing but with her own little twist.
-She loves movies and is always wanting to have a late-over.
-She likes to play games and has been playing some adult games with us. She's actually pretty good!
-And, of course, she's still into art and projects. She usually has a few projects going on at a time. I think she takes after her mother that way.
Brinley, I love that you are a part of our family. I'm excited for you to prepare to be baptized this year. You are becoming such a wonderful person. I love you!

6 comments:

J and Company said...

I love posts like this. Brinley really is such a cute girl and super smart! I can't believe she is almost ready to be baptized. The years go by so fast don't they?

Tawnie said...

Cute pictures. We should talk about the late over thing sometime. We are interested in that at our house also.

Missy said...

I know! I can't believe she's so big! The years do fly!
Tawnie, good to know. Brinley ALWAYS wants to have a late-over.

Angie said...

Brinley, I just love your pictures! You are so darling! We sure loved spending so much time with you this summer. We can't wait to see you again!

Keep asking all those questions...and someday, you'll learn a lot of the answers!

esperanza said...

Beautiful pictures! Love the old bus, and what a beautiful daughter! How fun that she asks questions all the time. At least since you are the mom you can't lie and make up fake answers for her like I sometimes do to my neice. :)

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Brinley is so darling! Getting so big. Wow. How are things? I got together with Ju last week in delta. It was great to see her. We need to all meet up.