Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mandy & Nate's Wedding

So back at the end of July (I'm slowly catching up!) my sister got married! It was a wonderful, beautiful ceremony. The sealer reminded me of what really is important in my marriage and what I need to work on. Mandy and Nate are a great couple and perfect for each other. Mandy wanted me to take pictures that day. It was a little crazy but I was happy to do it. Luckily, my friend Tracie was there to get me through it and take pictures when I was visiting. :) You're the best!
After the Temple, we went to the White House in Bountiful for the yummy luncheon. It was set up so beautiful and the food was GREAT!
The "cool" table. My table. ;)
My dad giving a "toast".
The reception was at the Lion House. I admit, I was a little jealous since mine was at the church. But the photo ops were amazing! LOVED it! The day was perfect and laid-back. I'm so glad.
Here's my whole family. I was loving the bright colors! It looked great!
And I love this one of Mandy and Tiff...the maid of honor.
Shawn and Rob were feeling a little goofy. They wanted to show a little leg like I sometimes ask the girls. ;)
And they said they felt like they were doing a choir performance so they stuck a pose. I think Nate thinks they're a little crazy.
I do feel like I neglected cute pictures of my girls the entire night. It was too fun visiting with old friends and family. I did get one with them and the bride and groom.
And my cute little Sadie:
The bouquet toss was great. My cousin ended up with the bouquet which is very fitting since her missionary comes home in a month!
Congrats, you guys! Thanks for letting me take your pictures. It was a wonderful day. Have I said that enough yet? It really was.
I miss you already now that you're in Ohio. Love ya!

For more photos, check out my photo blog. :)

4 comments:

esperanza said...

I love your cute family! Beautiful pictures!!!

J and Company said...

What a great day! I love family weddings, and I love wedding pictures! You're a great sister to do some of the pictures, I would have said heck no I'll be too busy crying (and eating cake). ;)

Darci said...

Mandy looks so pretty! Great pictures, it looks like it was a beautiful wedding! I wish we could have been there.

Tara said...

What a gorgeous family! I love your pictures - they are beautiful!