Monday, July 12, 2010

Slip-Up

Oh! I've been meaning to post this for a while! My wonderful, amazing, always-think-before-you-speak husband TOTALLY slipped! It was awesome! It was a particularly rushed weekday. As soon as he got home, we went out to grab something to eat at a drive-thru, ate on the way to a wedding reception, and then I was leaving from there to my sister's bridal shower. Not that our evening has anything to do with anything, I just thought I'd throw that in there for journaling's sake. Anyway, we get to the wedding reception of a girl that Shawn used to work with. She's moving out-of-state after the wedding, thank goodness. We're waiting in line to greet the couple and Brinley and Cambree commented about how beautiful her wedding dress was. So when we get talking to the newly married couple, Shawn tells her, "My girls think your bress, I mean, your dress is beautiful." Ok, now say that word out loud. Yeah, it sounds just like breasts! Oh my gosh! I was trying so hard not to laugh. She and her husband and her parents just acted like they didn't hear it! It was so funny. I'm STILL dying over it.
And just cuz we're talking about Shawn, this is how he listens to his mom on the phone. Listening but not really listening. :)

I love that boy. :)

8 comments:

tracie said...

That is too funny!!!

Tooele Brezoff said...

haha too funny!

Rachel said...

Hmm...that's how I listen to my mom too - but usually I'm messing around on the computer at the same time:)

Katie said...

BAHAAAAAHHAAAA!!! Good thing his mom doesn't check out this blog hu! ha ha

Denise said...

ROFL! I bet he's thrilled you shared that with the world, lol.

Missy said...

Yeah, I think I'm pretty safe since his mom doesn't even know how to use a computer. :)
He gave the final approval on the post. He can take it. :)

esperanza said...

Oh no! How did Shawn react? Did he blush - does he laugh about it? HAha

chrissy said...

oh my gosh, i'm dying!