Sunday, July 11, 2010

4th of July

Ok, so I'm a LITTLE bit behind. Summer's been busy!
I can't believe this is the first time I've been in Utah for the 4th of July in 2 years (just happened to be on vacations during that time). So it was nice to hang with family. We stayed the night at Shawn's parents' house because I had a wedding the day before (see pictures here) and then we took the girls to a movie while we put Sadie to bed at my MIL's. It was fun to just take the older girls out. "How to Train Your Dragon" was such a cute movie. :)
The next morning was a little chilly for a neighborhood breakfast, so we didn't stay long. During the day, we swam at my MIL's community pool with cousins-even though it was a little chilly. (We also shopped and got a killer deal on a computer desk!! Our old one is SO ghetto. I can't wait to have it delivered!) In the evening, my brother invited us over to their house for a BBQ, which was really nice since my SIL is due with her baby any day! The kids played, we ate, we played water balloon volleyball-a favorite past time, played Apples to Apples, and had our own fireworks show. The wind made it interesting.
This is Cambree and Sadie all the time. She LOVES to bug, I mean hug and carry Sadie everywhere. It gets a little annoying.

I'm so blessed to live in this country where I am free to think and act and practice whatever religion I choose. God Bless America.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Cute pictures!! Glad you guys had a great 4th!