Friday, June 25, 2010

My Dear Cambree

This girl is always up to something it seems, but I guess it goes in spurts. She's been kinda naughty lately with drawing on things and getting into stuff, but we won't go into that. I wanted to record the latest thing that happened. Now that it's summer, she goes around from house to house. She's usually very good at telling me where she is and what house she's headed off to next. But not this time. I needed to go to the store, so I took Sadie and Shawn was watching the girls while mowing the lawn. When I came home, Shawn said he couldn't find Cambree. He said he saw her last at the neighbor's house wanting to see their kittens but when he (and Brinley) called to her under their garage (they were gone and left the garage door open about a foot) she didn't answer. We went to all the usual neighbor's houses looking for her with no luck. We have great neighbors and a bunch of them started helping us look for her. After about 10 minutes of looking without finding, I started getting nervous. Finally, I hear that she's been found. And guess where? Yup! In the neighbor's garage with the kittens! That stinker! She didn't want to answer. She wanted to play with the kittens. After the neighbors got home, I took Cambree over to tell them what happened. Luckily, the kittens didn't wander off. She told me she didn't put them back in their box. Oh boy! I swear this girl is giving me all my wrinkles!

2 comments:

tracie said...

So glad you found her.

Nat said...

She is hilarious. Send her over here next week Addie has been wanting to play.