Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bridal Veil Falls

Continuing on with the Field Trip once a week, we went to Bridal Veil Falls this week. We started off at a hot dog stand in Vivian Park. A girl in the group's brother owns it, so we thought we'd stop in and have a hot dog. Then, we headed down to the "hike" to Bridal Veil. Really, not much of a hike at all, but just long enough for some of the younger ones.
The kids LOVED climbing up the rocks and playing in the COLD water! Not me!
 Even though I told Cambree to wear her water shoes, she still ended up with these somehow. Not exactly waterproof.
And again, Sadie never left her stroller. Poor girl was really getting sick of it...and she's looking kind of sick here. That dang sunscreen she rubs in her eyes and it makes her nose run. I'm starting to wonder if she's allergic to sunscreen. I've tried a few different kinds. Even Aveeno Baby. Hmmm....

3 comments:

MyKel said...

beautiful of the actual fall. that took some thinking!! :) Sometimes even the most obvious allueds me!

Helen Macfarlane said...

Looks like we missed out on some good times! Hope to catch you next week. :-)

Angie said...

How fun! That's great you are doing a weekly field trip. I can tell the kids love it. I love Bridal Veil Falls.