Friday, May 7, 2010

Today is a Great Day...

...you want to know why? Cuz Shawn is all done with his classes! Hallelujah! He took 2 online classes to keep his School Counselor license active (not that he's ever going to use it). It's been a LONG semester. He says it was worth it. I'm still not sure about that, but I do think it calls for a celebration. I'm thinking Pizza Factory tonight...yumm...
But Cambree's excited! (not really, I just had to put a picture in) And don't you like my new umbrella...well as much as you can see of it. But believe me, it's perfect for those spring pictures!

NOW we can really get going on some house/yard projects...hopefully.

3 comments:

carrie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
carrie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Helen Macfarlane said...

We went to Pizza Factory tonight also! Very cute picture!!