Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Little Fishy

I think Brinley's my little fish and Sadie's my little fishy. I've got another Brinley, it seems. At this age, Brinley LOVED the water and would swim in circles. Sadie is no different! Last night I was giving her a bath and she flipped onto her tummy. She kept going back and forth in the water, splashing me as she went. As I was watching her, I just loved how happy she was and how happy that makes me. I'm so grateful to be her mom and to help her along in this life. I just hope I can do a good enough job!
How can you not love this face? And, yes, Tracie...thanks for these great actions!
Also, Sadie is now 8 months and almost 20 pounds! She's still not crawling but at least she rolls around. And I mean ALL around. Church was a little difficult today. It's starting already!
*Oh! And most importantly, she's sleeping through the night! From 8-6...and THEN sometimes goes back to sleep for 2 or 3 hours. :) SO lovely. I hope I'm not jinxing it!

8 comments:

Helen Macfarlane said...

Beautiful pictures!! She was awesome in church today!! But I guess I can say that because I'm not her mom. :-) But seriously, I thought she was adorable.

Darci said...

These pictures are adorable.

Jody Hancock said...

Okay, I can't stand how cute she is! Seriously. What is up with the Utah Valley magazine? I got it yesterday and to my shock and awe the cutest baby in the world wasn't in there! What? IT's either rigged or those judges were high. Maybe your entry got lost.... It's the only explanation! Can't wait to see you guys this week!

J and Company said...

Oh I love these kinds of pictures of everyday life. Of course it doesn't hurt that Sadie is the cutest baby ever.

Anna said...

She is darling! I love the photos.

Melanie said...

She is so Adorable!! I just love how cute she is! I miss you guys!

Angie said...

Wow, what adorable pictures! Did you stage her curls, or are they just that cute when they are wet? Really, she's a Gerber baby.
Sadie, we can't wait to meet you and love you and play with you!

esperanza said...

Love that hair!