Sunday, May 23, 2010

Did I Say Crazy?

I meant THIS weekend was CRAZY!! I think this is the craziest Saturday of my life! (Many of you might think you've had worse but I just wanted to document this as the busiest thus far.)
It started at 7:30 am and I didn't have downtime until 10 pm. It went a little something like this:
-My sister's engagement photo shoot in Provo
-Brinley's soccer game
-Go to SL for a wedding, while Cambree stays and goes to a b-day party (that timing worked out really nice)
-Cambree's dance concert in Provo
-Everyone comes back to our house for dessert

Now that I write it down it doesn't seem like much and I actually didn't feel too crazy cuz alot of the time I was watching things or driving. Everything was planned out perfectly so that I could make it to everything but I just barely had time to use the bathroom and not time to eat...luckily, they had food at the wedding. :) And everything did go pretty smoothly until Sadie had a blowout in her carseat. YUCK! So we were a LITTLE late getting Cambree there early to the concert. So it was fine. :)
So here are a few pictures from the day:
A small preview of my little sister's engagement shoot (unedited of course! No time for that yet!)...gotta love those shoes! It's been quite the shock. They dated a little over a month and now they're engaged. Total BYU. But we think Nate is great...of what we know of him. :)
 Shawn did a great job coaching Brinley's soccer team. They all got medals.
Cambree did a great job in the concert. She was a cute duck and a candy treat. It was all about the children's book, King Bidgood's in the Bathtub. The concert was fabulous! Stephanie, our neighbor, does an awesome job.
Yes, Sadie's hair was sacrificed by the end of the day...no bow, but at least no one called her a boy. :)

7 comments:

Katie said...

wow and you even had time to blog about it!! just one question??? what is Shawn trying not to sit on? lol sounds like a cray day glad you survived!

MyKel said...

I do LOVE the shoes! I wish I had been so cool for my wedding. I also love that your girls do different things.

J and Company said...

I love all of the pictures, especially the one of the entire family all together, so cute! Looks like a busy but really fun day to me!

Helen Macfarlane said...

Good job mom! Fulfilling day and the photos to prove it! I love the family portrait at the end. You look so pretty Missy.

Missy said...

Katie-that was Cambree's candy prop. I guess he was trying to hide it not sit on it. :)

Angie said...

I love Mandy's shoes. She really seems to know what she wants for her wedding. That's awesome. I was totally clueless! And if it happened again, I still would be!

Darci said...

Ok, that picture of Cambree in her dance costume is SO cute!!! It makes me so excited for when our little girl is old enough to dance!