Friday, March 19, 2010

Sadie is 6 Months!

Almost 7 months old...yeah I'm slow. What else is new?
I've never enjoyed my babies as much as I've enjoyed Sadie. Not because she's a good baby (cuz my other babies were better) but I've been able to ENJOY the baby phase. 1st baby, I was too worried about everything. 2nd baby, too close to 1st baby who was a terrible 2. Baby 3, I have helpers and I know what I'm doing! It's been great!
So Sadie has been doing stuff that I've been wanting to document, along with pictures from her 6 month old shoot...that's why this post is SO late!
First off, her stats:
She's a whopping 19 lbs! I love my chubba bubba! And she's 27 inches tall and has a big noggin'. All in the 90 percentile range, of course.
-She cut her first two teeth about 2 weeks ago. She's been drooling for months so I wondered when they'd come through. That's way sooner than either of my other kids.
-Also unlike either of my other girls, she's still not sleeping through the night!
-Rolls over onto her belly, but doesn't roll back.

-Babbles a lot
-She's got screaming down already!
-Her sisters can get her to laugh a lot.
-Plays with toys and can stay content for long periods of time.
-Loves the exersaucer!
-Can sit up alone for short periods of time.
-Has been eating solids for 2 months now, due to her reflux. She has stopped spitting up as much but still does. Of course she loves fruits and not the veggies! Still working on that!
 

This one goes in my kids' bathroom with the other two of my girls looking like this. :)

 This is what she looked like half the time. Shawn calls it "Fallen Angel":
























Wow! We love her so much and can't imagine our family without her!

17 comments:

tracie said...

Those are so cute. We went to the park this week too. But now the weather sucks. Excuse my french.

Helen Macfarlane said...

SO CUTE! Good job Missy. I love that little cutie!

Lindy said...

Beautiful photos, missy. Talented momma, darling baby (with awesome blue eyes)!

The Ekker Family said...

Missy she is so cute!!!! I lover her blue eyes!!!

Katie said...

Oh she is a cutie and what beautiful blue eyes. I can't believe she is that old already. Where has the time gone??? Oh btw I do still have the nice little purple phone in my car. I'm a slacker I know. I mayjust have to bring it to you when I'm in town! lol and just wondering if maybe you would want to trade BYU tickets for pics again???

Darci said...

I love these pictures you took of Sadie. You are a great photographer and have super cute props! She has beautiful blue eyes.

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

So darling!! I love what you said about enjoying her. Im enjoying my sweet baby so much. But she's a lot better than my boys. The pics are great!

Kelli said...

Wow, she's beautiful! I love the poses and props.

Trevor and Niqole said...

Missy, she is so stinking cute! I love the pics!

Nat said...

Wow she is cute. I love the fallen angel. Nick always does this with the girls. With Addie he would prop her up and then film her while she fell over and over.

chrissy said...

i love the pictures. she's a beautiful baby!

nicole said...

Oh My Goodness!!! She is a doll!! AND I LOVE THE PICTURES!!!!!

Angie said...

Oh, she is getting so big. I just love her eyes. And I love that fallen angel photo!

I agree with enjoying baby #3...that's how I felt with Evelynn. I wasn't worried (like with #1) or dealing with another toddler (like with #2). The boys played really well with each other, it was pre-tantrum era with Dylan. And I could just enjoy her baby-ness.

esperanza said...

Gorgeous daughter! She has Missy-expressions in those eyes! :D And love her brown hair - how fun!

Tara said...

Missy, you are GOOD - these pictures are fantastic! I love the fallen angel! :) And her eyes are so so beautiful. I wish I could snuggle her! I adore your family!

carrie said...

Such cute pictures Missy! I love that first one. Adorable!

Jody Hancock said...

OH MY GOSH!!! She is the MOST beautiful baby EVER!!!! I love her so much! Gorgeous pictures Missy, they are priceless! Seriously she should be a model.