Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Now Sadie's 7 Months Old!

That went by fast! Nothing's changed much. She's a little slow, but that's fine by me! Still only rolling over one way...although she did roll back once and it scared her. She'd better get over her fear! Also, she is still NOT, I repeat NOT sleeping through the night. In fact, it's getting worse! But I think she's getting her top teeth now, so hopefully she'll sleep better when that's over. *Fingers Crossed*
So I missed the past few months and wanted to post some pictures of her. So, here we go with a TON of pictures!
Drinking out of a sippy cup. A big accomplishment that still hasn't been mastered. But I love how big that cup looks compared to her!
Next, eating solids. She wasn't a fan of green beans...at first. But now she is! The key is to keep trying!
Cute baby in hat. 'nuf said!
I've decided whether I like it or not, I need to be in more pictures. So Cambree took this one. Not bad!
These two are best buds. Cambree loves finding new ways to make her laugh.
Just helping me with the laundry and doing a dang good job at it!
So I really do think she looks like the Gerber baby (and so do other people...they've told me so). I wanted to take a picture with her next to the Gerber baby on the cereal box. It didn't go so well:
Believe me there were PLENTY more outtakes, but this one with just have to do with the Gerber baby out-of-focus.
There we go. Now I don't have to be so anxious about not blogging all those pictures of Sadie and I'm glad I just did it all in one post. She is now fully documented. Thank you very much!

5 comments:

Helen Macfarlane said...

That was a great way to end my night. What a cutie!! You should send that last picture in to Gerber. Seriously! All the pictures are so cute, but I love the first one.

Angie said...

She is so adorable! I just love seeing her hair...all of it! It is so curly and so cute. Where did she get all that curl?
7 months old...what a fun age. She looks like she's interacting with the family and Cambree is really cute with her, too. How fun!

Angie said...

You also gave me an idea...I need one-on-one pictures with my kids, too. That just doesn't happen enough kandidly.

Amber said...

She is SUCH a beautiful baby!

happy mom said...

total gerber baby!