Sunday, February 28, 2010

V Day

This post is a little late, but better late than never!
It's kinda nice when a holiday is on a Sunday. It seems to be that holiday all weekend long!
We had a GREAT day planned on Saturday. It was one thing after another!
In the morning, I went to the Stake Relief Society Conference. They had excellent classes all about the importance of the temple. I especially loved the one about how to get our kids excited about going there. I got some great ideas.
Despite Sadie having RSV, my brother STILL came over to babysit so we could go out.
For our date, we went out to Rodizio's. So good. Then, we saw New Moon at the Dollar Theater. I wanted Shawn to see it. It did seem more cheesy the 2nd time or maybe I just thought that cuz I was with my husband who I knew wouldn't really like the movie. But he stuck it out.
After the movie, we came home for a few hours and then got a babysitter and went over to a friend's house for a party. It was a blast! They even took our picture...but I think that picture somehow ended up in the trash. I just HATE getting my picture taken...funny since that's what I do!
Sunday and Monday, we went to my parent's house for some Valentine's fun! The girls did project after project, heart attacked my parent's bedroom, and made cookies. The adults played games. It was so fun!

6 comments:

tracie said...

I think I trashed our picture from the party too. So funny.

niel said...

Is that JJ's little boy?! If so, I can't believe how big he is already! It seems like I just heard she was pregnant. Wow, time flies and the grandkids grow up fast. It will be fun to see everyone's families this summer at the reunion.

-Darci (accidently signed in as Niel:)

J and Company said...

Looks like a fun time to me! I laughed about the New Moon thing. Well at least he's up to snuff in pop culture I guess! :)

Angie said...

What a fun weekend. I'm glad to see how much fun you guys had. (Once I knew how much fun you guys had together, I immediately emailed you guys about the Moab thing...yeah, I want to be involved, too!)

Kellye said...

All I have to say is that Cambree looks EXACTLY like you! So funny and cute!

happy mom said...

I never posted about valentines yet either, maybe I still should. sounds like you had a great time. I miss you!