7 things I plan to do before I die...
1. Go to Brazil w/Shawn
2. Go to Hawaii
3. Get out of debt
4. Go to an Oprah show
5. See my kids grow up and marry in the temple
6. Have a really great garden
7. Go on a mission
7 things I can do...
4. Be on time
5. Be a mom
6. Find a deal
7. Be a friend
7 things I cannot do...
2. Have a baby naturally (I've had 2 C-sections)
3. Read a Jane Austen book or see those movies (I know!! What a sin!)
4. Get back down to my pre-marriage weight
5. Coupon shop...I really want to but don't know how!!
6. See scary movies-like really scary movies!
7. Have a pet
7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex...(Shawn)
1. Great friend
3. Good conversationalist
4. Strong both mentally & physically ;)
5. A wonderful dad
7 Things I say most often
1. Oh my gosh! -My girls say this a lot so I guess I say it a lot too.
2. What the heck? -This one too.
4. You need to finish that
5. That's awesome!
7. Clean up
7 Celebrity Admirations
1. Oprah...could you guess since I want to go to the Oprah Show?
2. Dr. Oz...he knows everything!
3. Nate Berkus...come design my house!!
4. So I guess I admire almost any of Oprah's friends! ;0)
5. I don't know!
6. Why should I admire a celebrity?
7. They definitely don't got what I've got!
7 Favorite foods...
1. Pizza Factory Breadsticks...pretty much anything there!
4. Texas Roadhouse Rolls w/Cinnamon Butter!
5. Bajio's Sweet Carmelized Onion Salad (or something like that)
6. Ice Cream...better yet...gelato in Milan! That was the best!
7. Lettuce Wraps at P.F. Chang's
7 People I think should do this: Angie (this should get you to do a post!), and anyone who hasn't done this yet!
What My Kids Think About Me!
This was just too cute not to do!
Cambree's Answers (with some prompts from me)
1. What does your mom always say to you? I love you
2. What makes mom happy? "smile, like this"-showing me how to smile
3. What makes mom sad? She made a crying sound (I don't think she understood the question.)
4. How does mom make you laugh? I make a funny dance (is that her or me-cuz her dances certainly make me laugh!)
5. How old is mom? 2
6. How tall is mom? bigger and big
7. What does mom like to do? funny faces
8. What is mom's job? laugh me
9. What is mom's favorite food? sugar, nana juice, rice, and candy and ice cream
10. How do you know mom loves you? hugs
Brinley's Answers-She talks a lot!
1. What does your mom always say to you? Clean up your room.
2.What makes mom happy? Doing stuff that's very good, and being good, and doing work-at home clean up your room, being nice, clean up your toys.
3. What makes mom sad? Like not being happy, like not sharing and stuff and being in trouble.
4. How does mom make you laugh? Tickle me
5. How old is mom? 25
6. How tall is mom? 100 inches
7. What does mom like to do? She likes to scrapbook and she likes to watch football games. (Shawn's gonna laugh at that answer!)
8. What is mom's job? To make the house clean and do stuff. And you work for to get me some charts and you clean. (Can you tell we're concentrating on house jobs?)
9. What is mom's favorite food? Milk, vegetables, and meat, and pesgetti and pizza too. (I think Cambree got it more right! Is that even gramatically correct?)
10. How do you know mom loves you? That I got born. And like smiling.