Monday, August 25, 2008

We're All Moved In!!

And it's actually not too bad (other than the fact we can't find our cell phone charger and a few other things). We've got the whole basement and we even fit most of it our stuff down there. I'm still wondering about how I'm going to get pictures on my blog. We're not hooking our computer up to the internet so I'll have to use my flash drive or something to transfer them. Kind of a pain so I don't know if I'll do that.
Anyway, the neighborhood has really old people here and Brinley doesn't start school until the 8th of Sept (they have year-round school here and she already missed some days) so things are a little boring (I'm already done unpacking). But, my in-laws have a swimming pool that's open the rest of this week (closes after Labor Day) which we intend to use about every day this week. Who wants to join us?

9 comments:

stephschmidt said...

I love the picture! You guys got settled fast! Have a fun week of swimming! Is Brinley excited to start school?

Brandi said...

WOW you unpack fast. Thats nice you get the whole basement. Have fun swimming..We miss you:(

Jeff and Melanie said...

I can't believe your unpacked already! Your amazing! Seriously, We MISS you all! Have Fun swimming! Take care!

Tooele Brezoff Family said...

Missy next time I move will you come and pack then unpack for me! I think it took me about 6 months to get everything unpacked.
You are impressive!!!
Have fun in the Geriactic Neighborhood!

Andrea Brown said...

Swimming sounds fun!!! Hope you enjoy the time before Brinley starts school. House in PG - right?

happy mom said...

okay so your just living with all your boxes around you? I hope you find a place quick, it can get old fast living in someones basement, but then what am I saying you have a good history with it don't you!

You know you are welcome to join us on Thursday at the park, and well I may just have to figure out when I can join you! I want to come swim.

good luck, and I have got to call you soon, hopefully you will laugh, but if not sorry!

John & Jennifer Savage said...

Personally, I love the picture you found of the loaded down truck lol. Also jealous that you have such incredible access to a fabulous pool. Luckily Kelly and her apartment have a free pool, now if I could just convince her to come and sit by it while I swim with Maddy (since Lily is too small to swim). Oh, and listen to this sadness, our main computer died. So I am without internet on my computer too! Anyway, can't wait to hear about your house hunting!

Kris said...

I'm glad you guys are all moved and settled in. Where did you move to? I hope you like your new home.

Chrissy said...

Phew, you've been busy! And I've loved the posts about Europe! I'm living vicariously through you, since it'll be a looooong time (if ever!) before I take a trip that fantastic!