Sunday, August 3, 2008

SOLD!!

It's been a CRAZY week with a family reunion (more on that later), house showings, and then an offer on our house!! We were amazed that it was a great offer! We countered and then took it! I can't believe it! I was fully expecting to take down our sign at the end of the month, so I'm pretty shocked and having mixed feelings but I know this is what we're supposed be doing. I'm really going to miss all the wonderful friends we've made here and I'll probably cry when the day comes, but I'll still be coming back for Book Club!! :)
The next few weeks are going to be really busy since we're closing on the 20th of August!! So I guess it's UNDER CONTRACT until we actually sign the papers at closing. Then, we'll move in with Shawn's parents so we can take our time and find a nice house. Hey! If anyone knows of any killer deals in Utah Valley (especially Cedar Hills) let us know!!

9 comments:

Mi Piace said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You can't move! Seriously. You have to stay longer!!! I'm so bummmed.
YOu bETTER come to book club (and i better too)!!!!
If you need HELP or anything (watch the kids) let me know. I OWE you before you leave! If you don't ask me to help i will feel guilty the REST of my life!

Tooele Brezoff Family said...

I am sad, but at the same time you get to move in to a house! WOW!
my best friend is in American Fork so I will have her keep and eye out is that close to Cedar hills? I dont know,
You better come back for girls night too!

Brynn said...

Yippee!!! I'm really happy for you. Now we get to be neighbors for a while. I can come to South Jordan anytime to see you now. If you want help finding a house, Mark can help you. Call or email and tell me what you are looking for and I will see what I can find. Congrats!

Kris said...

I'm glad you guys finally sold your house! I hope everything goes smoothly from here on out. Good luck on finding a new place!

Andrea Brown said...

You mean Pleasant Grove, not Cedar Hills, right?

Tara said...

Wow! Congratulations! I hope everything goes smoothly for the next few months -- at least you don't have to have your house 'show ready' for the next few weeks!!

Jeff and Melanie said...

I am so sad! But happy for you! At least we can still keep in touch on your blog! Chase will so miss Brinley he said now who is he going to marry? I told him we'll worry about it later! Congrats on your Sale I know you've been waiting so long!

Pearson's said...

Missy,
Yea, I dont' think I knew you were moving to Utah county. There are tons of house for a great price in the Ranches. Come check them out,I know its not that close to Cedar Hills, but closer to me and alot cheaper.

Angie said...

Wow! I don't check your blog for a few days and now I find out that your place sold! That's awesome! Good luck with your house hunting in Cedar Hills. I know that's where you're going to focus. I hope the best for you. Hopefully, you'll find a foreclosure in good condition.
Even though you've got new stresses now, at least you've got one stress taken care of...Under Contract! Yeah Baby!
btw...I would call you but my cell plug has been misplaced and I can only charge it in the car. Since I'm not driving around much right now, I'm barely keeping it charged. I'll call you when I have a good charge.