Sunday, June 22, 2008

Whew!


Swimming Lessons are over! It's always good to have Brinley in swimming lessons, but it's good to be done! It's 2 weeks of it every day, every morning. Luckily, Donell drove one week and I drove the next (since her daughter is in the same swimming class). It's just hard, especially with Cambree, although she was surprisingly good this time! But Brinley loves it and now I feel comfortable without having to watch her too closely in the water, IF she has floaties on! (I'm doing a ton of pictures so I don't have to scrapbook them!) :)









I also just wanted to post real quick about Cambree. She's all the sudden into the word beautiful, which she says "buful". She has her buful shoes, her buful dress, etc. I wear buful shirts. And other kids at church have buful dresses and buful shoes. It's just so cute! So today, I dressed her in her pretty, red dress. She was so excited and said, "I wearing my buful pincess (princess) dress!" She just kept saying how buful she was and don't you just think so too?

*Brinley just said something funny that I had to post before I forgot. I asked her to say the prayer for dinner. We all closed our eyes and bowed our heads and Brinley said, "One." Then, she said, "Oops!" So we laughed and then bowed our heads again, she said she couldn't remember how it started. So funny! You hear about kids saying funny things before prayer so this is our funny! :)

9 comments:

Mi Piace said...

I can't believe swimming lessons are over ALREADY!! crazy!
And Cambree does look "buful" in her red dress.

Tara said...

I'm so dreading being a mom of older kids when all you do is chauffeur them around -- My kids are starting week 2 of swim lessons tomorrow week, and it's made me realize how much I love to stay home whenever I can! :)
Cambree is growing up so much! She is definitely buful!!

Tooele Brezoff Family said...

Aww swim lessons!
I saw Cambree in nursery she is so darling... I told her she looked like a pretty princess. Smile from ear to ear!

Andrea Brown said...

You do have buful girls.

We will finish swim lessons next week. It's tons easier if both kids are in lessons!!!

jen&john&maddy said...

That is so cute! That dress is a princess dress for sure. That swimming pool looks like lots of fun. Thanks again for letting me borrow some photo stuff. Kelly's baby would not sleep (which is what I was hoping for). She was SO wiggly and cry-ey, so it was pretty tricky. Any tips? I got quite a few screaming pictures lol.

Brandi said...

YAY! I bet the kids enjoyed the swimming lessons. I know I did when I was young!

Gabrielle said...

Grats and happy birthday!

esperanza said...

I'm glad you had her in swimming lessons, I went on my cruise with a girl who never learned how to swim and is frightened of water at 28 and I"m like what? Girl, enroll yourself into some lessons! :D

Sants said...

I feel the same way when swim lessons are over. It seems like such a good idea at the time, but two weeks later, I am so glad it OVER! When are you going to Italy and why?