Saturday, June 7, 2008

Chucke Cheese! Chucke Cheese!

You knew I would be blogging about this! This weekend is turning out to be a GREAT weekend! We roped my little sister, Tiff, into coming with us on Friday so she could babysit (at my MIL's house since they were gone) for us while we went out on, yes!, another date! AMAZING! We went out to dinner at Ruby River (had a gift certificate) and then went to the movie Iron Man. I hadn't watched any previews for it so I didn't know what to expect. It wasn't at all what I thought it would be about, but I really liked it. It was a pleasant surprise!
Saturday morning was somthing dumb and then it was off to Chucke Cheese for the rest of Brinley's Family (and Tiff) Birthday Celebration! Brinley and Cambree were so excited! (It's so nice that they can get so excited about such things...pretty soon that won't work anymore...it'll have to be something bigger and better!) Anway, we played TONS of games, the girls rode some rides, we watched the show, and had yucky pizza! Good times! I think Shawn had more fun than the girls did playing the games. He said he was just trying to get lots of tickets so they could get a good prize...but I'm not so sure about that! But we did end up with quite a bit of tickets and the girls got jewelry and tatoos...just in time for church tomorrow! We all had a great time!
Here's a video of Cambree screaming cuz she didn't want to ride the ride. All the action is in the first 2 seconds of the video. I thought she'd get scared again but she actually enjoyed this one!! She was TOTALLY FREAKED out by the teetor-totter clown ride...maybe it was the clown, eh, Lori?



And to end the great weekend, my sister and her family are coming all the way from St. Louis! We only get to see them for a day and a 1/2 since they're on their way to Cali...but that's just fine with us! Too bad she's 8 months prego...I don't think we'll be doing much but playing games and eating good food at my parent's house. The kids will have fun playing together, though!

2 comments:

ClistyB said...

'saturday morning was something dumb' HAH!! that made me laugh, no idea what you are talking about but still made me laugh.
hey, my oldest three, 12, 11 & 9 still TOTALLY go for things like Chuck E Cheese! It lasts longer than you might think.
btw, Chuck makes a dang good buffalo wing

John & Jennifer Savage said...

Sounds like you guys were busy! I have to say that Brinley's tatoos got some jealous attention in primary, lol!
Hey, and I love love love Brinley's birthday photos! Seriously gorgeous! Where did you find that perfect spot to take pictures? I especially love the one with the blanket flying behind her. (And cute skirt too!)